Testing your infrastructure has never been more critical with the challenges we face from the constant changes in the industry today. Superior IT security is an essential requirement for any business and we are here to support your organisation with the protection you need.
Portcullis research centres provide unparalleled analysis and protection from IT security threats; including Cyber Threat Analysis, incident response, data and password recovery and many others.
- Apple iOS in the workplace
This whitepaper discusses the security of Apple iOS with
particular focus on its usage in the workplace.
- SSL Good Practice Guide
This whitepaper discusses a number of attack vectors for SSL and TLS, offering real world examples where it can.
- Big Game Hunting: Simple techniques for bug hunting on big iron UNIX
Presentation on auditing and bug hunting on AIX (as given at 44con 2012).
- Breaking the links: Exploiting the linker
Presentation on exploiting linkers based on paper given at Uncon 0×12 and CRESTCon 2010.
- HTML 5 good practice guide
Review of specific security issues resulting from the use of HTML 5.
A tool to enumerate security settings of RDP Services.
- To Pay or Not to Pay: The Ethics of Ransomware
- Portcullis to Sponsor Securi-Tay V
- Chancellor sets out vision to protect Britain against cyber threat in GCHQ speech
- Cisco Acquisition of Portcullis is complete
- Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent: 23 Years Of Being the Little Guy. A Birthday Message from Portcullis.
- Internet of Things or Game of Threats?
- Where does the fault lie?
- Portcullis joins Cisco
- The other side of the fence…
- A Policeman’s lot is not a happy one!
- Ashley Madison Blog
- Portcullis Enters Into the Cyber Insurance Arena
- Portcullis approved for G Cloud 6
- E-Commerce article April 2015
- SCADA Research Initiative
- Company Career Opportunities